Saturday, June 18, 2011

---Helping you add more love and romance to your life!


WORDS OF LOVE


Have you ever been at a loss of words while you were 'in the moment'? Here is a romantic thesaurus of sorts to help you along:

LOVE

magic
Used to describe a feeling of love and passion.

adore
To like or love very much.

inamorato
A male lover.

sugar baby
An affectionate term.

admire
To regard with pleasure, wonder, and approval. To have a high opinion of; esteem or respect. Ex. I admire you.

cherish
To treat with affection and tenderness or to hold dear. Ex. I cherish our time together.

treasure
To keep or regard as precious. One considered especially precious or valuable. Ex. You are my treasure.

worship
To regard with ardent or adoring esteem or devotion. Ex. I worship you.

hold dear
To hold with fondness and affection. Ex. I hold you dear to my heart.

like
To find pleasant or attractive. To enjoy being with. Ex. I like spending my time with you.

long for
To desire greatly or for a long period of time. Ex. I long for you every night.

idolize
To regard with blind admiration or devotion. Ex. I idolize you.

fancy
Amorous or romantic attachment; love. Ex. I fancy you.

flip over
To go nuts for. To be infatuated with. Ex. I've flipped over you.

affection
A feeling or emotion of love or happiness. A tender feeling toward another. Fondness. Ex. I may not be as affectionate as I should, but know that I love you.

amour
A great love affair, generally a secret or illicit affair.

appreciate
To value or admire greatly. Ex. I appreciate everything you do for me.

crush
The object of your desire. To like a person intensely. Ex. I've got a crush on you.

devote
To give yourself fully to another person. Ex. I have devoted myself to you for the rest of our lives.

emotion
A mental state of feeling such as love. Ex. I am full of emotion.

enchant
To attract and delight. To cast a spell over. Ex. You are enchanting.

enjoy
To receive pleasure or satisfaction. Ex. I enjoy being with you.

fond
Having a strong liking, inclination, or affection. Ex. I am quite fond of you.

infatuation
A crush. An object of extravagant, short-lived passion. Ex. She is infatuated with that actor.

lust
Intense or unrestrained sexual craving. Ex. I lust for you.

passion
A powerful emotion, such as love or joy. A strong sexual desire such as lust. Ex. Our relationship is full of passion.

rapture
An expression of ecstatic feeling.

hots for
To desire. Ex. I have the hots for you.

yearning
To have a strong desire for. Ex. I yearn for you.

zeal
A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).

fairy tale
A fictitious and fanciful story that usually ends with everyone living 'happily ever after'. Ex. Our love is like a fairy tale.

love
A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance. Ex. I love you.

provocative
To provoke, excite, or stimulate. Ex. She is exciting and provacative.

loveable
Easily loved. Ex. You're so loveable.

court
To try to gain the love or affections of, especially to seek to marry. Ex. He courted me for a year before proposing.

spark
An attraction. A feeling of potential. Ex. When we first met, there was an undeniable spark.

true love
One's beloved or sweetheart. Ex. You are my one true love.

amore
Italian for love.

puppy love
A crush or new romance between young people.



ROMANCE/RELATIONSHIP

affair
A romantic or sexual relationship between two people. Ex. Our relationship is a great love affair.

courtship
Dating. The act of a man seeking affection from a woman, usually resulting in marriage. Ex. Our courtship was intense and full of passion.

fling
An affair or short relationship. Ex. Our relationship started with a brief fling.

flirtation
Playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest. Ex. She's such a flirt.

romance
A love affair. An attachment or involvement between two people.

hanky-panky
Illicit sexual activity. Ex. Let's have some hanky-panky.

love story
A story dealing with love. Ex. Our relationship is a true love story.

intrigue
A clandestine love affair. To arrouse curiousity. Ex. I am intrigued by you.

fantasy
A fictitious, exciting, creative idea. Ex. You came from my fantasy.

excitement
To arouse strong feeling in. Ex. You excite me.

exotic
Exciting, different. From another part of the world. Ex. She's intriguing and exoitc.

rendezvous
A meeting at a prearranged time and place. Ex. Let's have a mid-afternoon rendezvous.

relationship
A romantic or sexual connection between two people.



SEXY/INTIMACY

gorgeous
Extremely beautiful; having great beauty.

arousing
To stimulate sexual desire in. Ex. You arouse me.

erotic
Tending to arouse sexual desire.

kissable
Open to affection. Easily to kiss, or touch lightly or gently with the lips. Ex. You are very kissable.

racy
Suggestive of sexual impropriety. Ex. Her lingerie is racy.

risqu�
Suggestive of sexual impropriety. Ex. She's racy and risqu�.

seductive
Tending to seduce; alluring. Ex. He has a seductive voice.

sensual
Suggesting sexuality; voluptuous. Ex. Light the candles for a sensual evening.

sensuous
Enjoys the pleasures of sensation. Ex. She is sensuous in bed.

spicy
Slightly scandalous; risqu�. Ex. Our relationship is hot and spicy.

steamy
Hot, erotic. Ex. You are very steamy in the bedroom.

suggestive
Tending to suggest, sexual. Ex. She exhibits suggestive sexual signs.

suave
Smoothly agreeable and courteous. Ex. He has a slick and suave personality.

luscious
Having strong sensual or sexual appeal; seductive. Ex. I was attracted to her sensuality and luciousness.



EMBRACE

caress
A gentle touch or gesture. Ex. I caressed her sweet face.

embrace
To clasp or hold close with the arms, usually as an expression of affection. Such as a hug. Ex. It was an embrace that I didn't want to end.

draw close
To pull in or closer. Ex. I drew her close, then lightly brushed her lips.

feel
To touch; emotion. Ex. I felt her body close to mine.

fondle
To handle, stroke, or caress lovingly. Ex. He fondled her as they kissed.

hold
To keep close with arms around the person. Ex. I'll always hold you close to my heart.

hug
An embrace. Ex. I give him a hug and a kiss when we say hello and goodbye.

kiss
To touch lightly or gently on the lips. Ex. A gentle kiss says 'I love you'.

lick
An erotic movement of the tongue. Ex. He's sensuous with a lick and a suckle.

tender
Soft, vulnerable, delicate. Ex. His tender kisses are soft and sensuous.

make love
To engage in sexual intercourse. Ex. We made love next to the open window, by the light of the full moon.

woo
To date or court a woman. Ex. He brought me flowers and chocolates when he was trying to woo me.

stroke
To rub lightly or caress. Ex. He gently stroked her hair as they kissed.



LOVER

pet name
A nickname for your spouse or mate, such as honey, baby, or sweetheart.

love birds
Two people in love.

inamorata
A female lover.

sugar
Slang for kissing or used to describe how sweet an indivdual may be. Ex. Give me some sugar.

baby
An endearing pet name for a spouse or mate.

lovely
Nice, having beauty, or enjoyable.

my love
A term to describe one's spouse or mate.

angel
A kind and lovable person. Ex. You are my angel.

beau
Boyfriend. Ex. He's my beau!

beloved
Dearly loved. Ex. She is beloved by everyone, especially me.

lover
A couple in love with one another; a sexual partner. Ex. You are my friend and my lover.

darling
An affectionate word for a dearly belved person. Ex. You are my darling.

dear
Loved and cherished. Ex. You are a dear. I hold you near and dear.

flame
A sweetheart. Ex. You are my eternal flame.

boyfriend
A favored male companion or sweetheart. Ex. This is my boyfriend, Joe.

girlfriend
A favored female companion or sweetheart. Ex. This is my boyfriend, Jane.

honey
Sweetheart; dear. A common pet name or term used as a form of endearment. Ex. I love you, honey.

romeo
A romantic man devoted to lovemaking and the pursuit of love. Ex. Every girl wants to be Juliet and is searching for her Romeo.

sweetie
A term of affection or endearment. Ex. I love you, sweetie.

sweetheart
One who is loved. A term of endearment. Ex. I love you, sweetheart.

valentine
A sentimental card or gift sent on Valentine's game. An affectionate term for your sweetheart, especially on Valentine's day.

http://www.romancestuck.com/words-of-love.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment